Hi Muthu,

Exactely! Please let us look for the EastAfrican version of care2x.
There is a nice prescription and diagnistic module available. Just test
it out after your vacation, that could give us a nice perspective how
that all would work.

All in all, even for the admission process where we had talked about
here shortly.. a referrer diagnosis done by free input field is useless
out of the view of later (medical) reporting. There we would need a more
smart user front end what will not allow misspelling or individual
creation of new deceases like "animal dog byte" (this is no example,
this is from real case) ;-)

For later reporting we should have an option to prepare reports out of
these data for statistical use. That should be our vision for the next
version of care2x.

There are a lot of things to be done here on this corner.

 Robert

Am Montag, den 27.09.2010, 15:07 +0530 schrieb Ap.Muthu:
> http://www.clear-health.com/content/view/33/46/
> Medication Browser
>
> A nice set of pharma for care2x databank
>
> The current care_pharma drug list is in Italian.
>
> Regards,
> Ap.Muthu

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org