Hi,

Fixed now with revision 6822.

Am Dienstag, den 28.09.2010, 23:41 +0530 schrieb Ap.Muthu:
> SVN 6820 Fresh Install:
> Create "super user" as Medical Consultant role (_a_0_all) and assign all
> depts.
> Login as "super user"
> Create a new patient first as person:
> Although data gets saved in the table with the correct PID, an error is
> raised that "an invalid PID caused the data not to be saved in the
> databank"!
> The exact error message is:
>
> Invalid PID number or the data is not available from the databank! Please
>
> Second person (onwards) gets saved correctly and does not display any error.
>
> This error is due to execution of line  463 in file:
> include/care_api_classes/class_gui_person_show.php
>
> Analysing the said file, we find that there are 64 opening curly braces and
> only 63 closing braces.
> It appears that the lines 462 to 464 are a dangling orphan "else" construct
> with no parent "if".

nono... totally wrong trap...:
Line 200: //if($data_obj=&$this->person_obj->getAllInfoObject()){

grep will not work here to count. Normally we can trust the php parsing
engine.

Seems you jump too fast in conclusions. The real issue here was a use of
an empty reference of an object. This bug was there longer time.

Maybe your bug-sonar by uploading the patient pic by first patient is
based on the same reason. Find the correct & and drop it out. ;-)
Latter I haven't tested it so far.

Robert

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org