Hi Robert,

When I returned to the mailing list, I found that there was a fix to the
dicom viewer that did not work and no further development and so I wanted to
know it's fate. All commits since happen to be in the gettext version
By all means contribute to the project when you are free. No one is
subsidised by anyone. We choose to deploy our free time in what interests
us. Europe has dole, India and Singapore do not.  I will be travelling from
later next week and wanted to wrap up this version into a final OpenVZ
template till I can continue later next month.

Is the gettext version useable as yet?

Regards,
Ap.Muthu