Hi Robert,

By the same token, the care2x_tz trunk too needs to have the corresponding
file atered:
/care2x_tz/trunk/css/themes/default/default.css
Lines 8 and 252

Line 8 can now be:
overflow: scroll;

Line 252 can be:
margin-left: 5px;

As I am currently not following this version, kindly update the SVN with it.

- Ap.Muthu