Hi,

This from Kickstart page;

I’m not in the US. Can I fund my project on Kickstarter?
Currently a US bank account is required to start a project. This is a
restriction by Amazon Payments, our payments processor. If you don't have a
US bank account and are interested in starting a project, we appreciate your
patience (we’re working on it!). Please note that anyone, anywhere (with a
major credit card) can pledge to any project on Kickstarter.Mauri