Hi Antas,

Thank you for your contribution. At the moment there are few people
contributing to the code actively and they are busy with the topics from
their own hospitals. But security is such a key core issue, that we whould
have a plan how to solve it. If questions are raised on  security it will be
the sole reason to discard the system in many places.

I hope Gjergj, Robert and Muthu bring ideas how to solve this technically.

Mauri