Hi,

Care2x_tz was customized from Care2x. Tz version has billin module
linked with lab and drug prescription and other services because
hospitals normally sell these services. When requests are directly
linked to billing it will reduce errors and also fraud. Also diagnosis
module was rebuilt and it is fast and easy to use.
Robert can tell the difference od trunk and brach

Mauri

Lähetetty matkaviestimestäni