Hi, I think I maybe didn't properly explain myself properly earlier.
There has been no vote, discussions dried up years ago so I have
unilaterally taken it upon myself with the help of some colleagues to
take the existing database and redo the code as Kizito says replacing
the functionality of the existing care2x, improving it where we deem
necessary. This won't be to everybodies taste, but what the heck, the
project was dying anyway, and if people don't like what I have decided
on then they are free to take the code and do what they like with it -
the beauty of Free/Open source software!

Once we are a bit further down the line with this, we will release
some code, with some proper documentation on the methodology I have
decided on, and that is when volunteers are welcome to help us.

Cheers,
Tim