Hello CARET users,

I have a question about the colour of rendering:

When rendering activation of two different tasks using different colours, I
need to use SPM’s imcalc to make one image negative so that they appear in
different colours. The negativised task would then appear blue-ish and the
other task would appear yellow-ish.

My question now is what if I have 3 tasks… do you know if there’s a way to
make CARET show 3 different colour renderings on the same brain?

Thanks to your answer in anticipation.

Cheers,

Rocco

--

Rocco Chiou, PhD
School of Psychological Sciences, University of Manchester,