Dear Donna,

Thanks! I am trying to map the functional volume in MNI152 (SPM99) space
to the surface space (PALS) as metric. It is like the following:

caret_command -volume-map-to-surface-pals  \
                          "" \
$metric_filename \
                                  SPM99 \
                          $hemisphere \
                              METRIC_AVERAGE_NODES \
$fMRI_vol_filename \
                              -metric-afm

Could you please provide an example to use “select” in caret_command to
select the medial wall paint column as an overlay on top of the functional
overlay?

Many thanks!!!
Daniel

On 8/19/15, 6:38 PM, "caret-users-boun...@brainvis.wustl.edu on behalf of