Hi Dr. Aquino,

No, Connectome Workbench does not offer features like segmentation or
registration (though it does have wb_command features for resampling and
related functions, e.g., -surface-project-unproject).  Our lab typically uses
software derived elsewhere for segmentation (e.g., Freesurfer) and registration
(e.g., MSM).  But many people still use Caret for segmentation of primates and
other species.

One thing I do is print out the full help for both command line utilities and
grep it for relevant keywords.  I can usually quickly determine whether
wb_command does what I need, or if I have to go back to caret_command for it
(or the GUI).

Donna