On 2014/08/11, 12:46 PM, "Marvin Addison" <marvin.addi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Does this affect ALL versions of the Java client prior to 3.3.2?
>
>I did code review of the latest 3.2 and 3.1 versions and they were
>both vulnerable. I built one-off patches for my institution, but we
>will consider providing official patches for those lines if there is
>interest.

So far I'm doing fact-finding before I announce to folks here, but if they
were available that would ease the patching, I'm sure.  Don't know how
much trouble that is.  :)

For my couple of apps, I will probably take the opportunity to get current.

>> Also, is there a way to get the 3.3.2 jar without having to do a Maven
>> build?  Latest on the downloads site is 3.2.x.
>
>I noticed there's no download bundle as well. I imagine Scott simply
>hasn't gotten to it yet, but I'm sure simply mentioning it here will
>make it magically appear :)

:) As always, the work of those of you officially involved with CAS is
much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim