In our localhost log file we occasionally get into a state where we get large
occurrences of these 2 errors:

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [cas] in context with path [/cas] threw
exception [Request processing failed; nested exception is
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Ca
nnot create a session after the response has been committed] with root cause
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot create a session after the response has
been committed

And:

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [cas] in context with path [/cas] threw
exception [Request processing failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.webflow.conversation.impl.LockTimeoutException: Unable to
acquire conversation lock after 30 seconds] with root cause
org.springframework.webflow.conversation.impl.LockTimeoutException: Unable to
acquire conversation lock after 30 seconds

Has anyone seen this before. This causes our CASified Peoplesoft portal to
become unstable. It usually takes several days of activity before this occurs.

Thanks

Bryan Wooten
Tel: (801)585-9323
Email: bryan.woo...@utah.edu<mailto:bryan.woo...@utah.edu>

[Identity & Access Management_combined centered]