From:  Misagh Moayyed
Date:  Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 10:59 PM
To:  <cas-user@lists.jasig.org>
Subject:  RE: [cas-user] CAS for SAAS applications

If you are saying “Customer X needs to go to CAS A, while Customer Y needs to
go to CAS B”, that’s something you have to take up with the SAAS application.

However, there are no multi-tenant CAS deployments that I am aware of [1].
Sounds like a pretty good use case for docker.

[1] There is an issue tracking this feature, and might get resolved for 4.2.