Hello

One of my applications is reachable und different domain names like
"www.foo.de", "www.bar.de" etc. which are configured as Apache
ServerName/ServerAlias. The requests are then proxies to a Glassfish
server which runs one single myapp.war file with a JSF application
that uses CAS authentication.

I planned to use the X-Forwarded-Host header to tell which domain was
originally requested and depending on this change some CSS stylings.

After adding CAS though, I ran into the problem that I have to supply a
"cas/service" or "cas/serverName" JNDI variable which is then used by
AuthenticationFilter and Cas20ProxyReceivingTicketValidationFilter to
create this service= URL parameter. If that service parameter always
contains the same values though, my clients are always redirected back
to the same domain name :-(

What could I do to make the "service" parameter depending on the
X-Forwarded-Host header?

(I already tried to add a filter init param
"authenticationRedirectStrategyClass"
which modifies the redirect URL. The validation filter always sends the same
hostname though which is why the CAS server does not find the Service Ticket
and rejects the request.)

best regards

-christian-