On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 17:25:47 +0000
"Anshul Agrawal -X (anshuagr - AAP3 INC at Cisco)" <anshu...@cisco.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had the same problem as Lufti. I have also tried the documentation in the
> link suggested by Alberto, but in that, I cannot understand what to put in
> ${ldap.trustedCert}. What certificate path need to be added here?

I'm not sure, but I think it is the LDAP certificate when using LDAPS, as
in referred in http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/185.html
It is easier to begin with non-secured LDAP.

> Also, cas-server-auth-ldap library shows that BindLdapAuthenticationhandler
> is still there, so why can't we use it?

The class exists, but the package is org.jasig.cas.server.authentication.ldap,
so you should use
org.jasig.cas.server.authentication.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandler.

--
Alberto Cabello Sánchez
<albe...@unex.es>