From: Ted Fisher
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 9:43 AM
To: 'cas-user@apereo.org' <cas-user@apereo.org>
Subject: cas-mfa with CAS 3.5.3

I haven't been able to find any step-by docs for adding Unicon's cas-mfa with
duo to our CAS server.  I've tried following the instructions at
https://github.com/Unicon/cas-mfa/ which results in a good build, but no duo
authentication.  I would assume that is because those instructions are for CAS
4.1.X.
Is there anything that will tell me what I need to have in place and what
settings are needed for CAS 3.5.3?
I am trying to use cas-mfa version 1.0.0-RC2 since that looks to be the last
that supported 3.5.X.  I've tried quite a few variations based on posts I found
from others, but nothing is leading to any progress here.
README.md in 1.0.0-RC2 points to https://github.com/Unicon/cas-mfa/  which has
instructions for 4.1.X, so I'm not finding anything on what this should look
like.

Any help would be appreciated.

Environment:
CAS 3.5.3  on Tomcat 7,  2 RHEL 6 servers using java version "1.7.0_95"

Thanks.

Ted F. Fisher
Server Administrator
323 Hayes Hall