Hi Prasad!

Yes, we have implemented an OAuth2 system that consist of the following parts:

-          CAS 4.0 as the authentication provider

-          A UI application

-          An application that provides REST services

The CAS part was relatively easy. We just followed this documentation:
http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.x/installation/OAuth-OpenId-Authentication.html

The two other applications are written in Spring Boot and use Spring’s OAuth
means of configuration (annotations on configuration classes etc).

The UI application uses CAS OAuth as the authentication provider, so you must
log in via CAS to use it.
When a REST call to the 2nd app is made, the OAuth token travels with the
request in an HTTP header. The REST application then verifies the token against
CAS.

Apart Spring Boot problems, we encountered just one problem related to CAS:
The OAuth Profile URL needs a parameter but Spring Boot’s OAuth support is not
ready for providing it – it assumes the Profile URL is always without any
parameters. We solved this by a little hack to Spring Boot’s OAuth calls.

If you have any specific questions, please ask.

Best Regards,
   Jarda

Jaroslav KAČER
IDC | Web Channel Team | Application Developer
E-Mail: jka...@idc.com<mailto:jka...@idc.com>