Hi,

In ESUP consortium we are looking for a way to do some possible use case on how to integrating the new French government central "identity provider", that french's administrations services will be able to integrate to authenticate all french peoples on their apps (FranceConnect and it use openId connect protocol).

So we know it's possible to integrate it without too much difficulties, we need only to use this service as authentication handler, but we have some workflow to develop. Our problems aren't for web authentication but on computer's auth (when using SPNEGO/kerberos...).

How can we do when the account's principals (login/password) are not known "localy" ? in this case how to do ? or how to delegate the computer authentication on a web only external service ? Is their a way or is it possible to connect the user from a web access when the user log in from a computer ?

Reflexions are also welcome for a such use case !

Thanks,
--
Julien Gribonvald

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/577257A5.7010506%40recia.fr.