Hi i could fix the problem on cas-managementeWebappa adding

<bean id="auditablePrincipalResolver"
class="org.jasig.cas.audit.spi.TicketOrCredentialPrincipalResolver" />

now its working, what i want to do now is to redirect other application to
my cas unis shiro.ini

[main]

#admiRealm.authorizationCachingEnabled = false
cacheManager = org.apache.shiro.cache.MemoryConstrainedCacheManager
securityManager.cacheManager = $cacheManager

casFilter = org.apache.shiro.cas.CasFilter
casFilter.failureUrl = https://localhost:8181/cas/login

#Configuration
conf = gt.gob.mp.siamp.seguridad.wrp.AuthConfiguration
#URL Server CAS
conf.urlCasServer = https://localhost:8181/cas
#URL Client Shiro
conf.urlClientShiro = http://localhost:8080/correspondencia/shiro-cas
#URL Login
conf.loginUrl =
https://localhost:8181/cas/login?service=http://localhost:8080/correspondencia/shiro-cas

casRealm = gt.gob.mp.siamp.seguridad.cliente.ShiroCasRealm
casRealm.defaultRoles = ROLE_USER
casRealm.authConfiguration = $conf

ds = org.apache.shiro.jndi.JndiObjectFactory
ds.resourceName = jdbc/seguridad
ds.resourceRef = true

jdbcRealm = gt.gob.mp.siamp.seguridad.cliente.JdbcRealmSubject
jdbcRealm.permissionsLookupEnabled = true
jdbcRealm.dataSource = $ds

#md5Matcher = org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.Md5CredentialsMatcher
#jdbcRealm.credentialsMatcher = $md5Matcher

hashService = org.apache.shiro.crypto.hash.DefaultHashService
hashService.hashIterations = 512
hashService.hashAlgorithmName = SHA-256
hashService.generatePublicSalt = true

passwordService = org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.DefaultPasswordService
passwordService.hashService = $hashService

passwordMatcher = org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.PasswordMatcher
passwordMatcher.passwordService = $passwordService

casSubjectFactory = org.apache.shiro.cas.CasSubjectFactory
securityManager.subjectFactory = $casSubjectFactory

roles = gt.gob.mp.siamp.seguridad.cliente.ShiroCasFilter
roles.authConfiguration = $conf

[urls]
/rest/1.0/** = anon
# /rest/responsables/** = anon
/shiro-cas = casFilter
/** = roles[ROLE_USER]
/faces/javax.faces.resource/** = anon
/faces/** = roles

i add a service like this

{
  "@class" : "org.jasig.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
  "serviceId" : "^https://localhost:8181/correspondencia.*";,
  "name" : "Correspondencia",
  "id" : 1223363315231709,
  "description" : "Correspondencia",
  "proxyPolicy" : {
    "@class" : "org.jasig.cas.services.RefuseRegisteredServiceProxyPolicy"
  },
  "evaluationOrder" : 2,
  "usernameAttributeProvider" : {
    "@class" :
"org.jasig.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceUsernameProvider"
  },
  "logoutType" : "BACK_CHANNEL",
  "attributeReleasePolicy" : {
    "@class" : "org.jasig.cas.services.ReturnAllowedAttributeReleasePolicy",
    "principalAttributesRepository" : {
      "@class" :
"org.jasig.cas.authentication.principal.DefaultPrincipalAttributesRepository"
    },
    "authorizedToReleaseCredentialPassword" : false,
    "authorizedToReleaseProxyGrantingTicket" : false
  },
  "accessStrategy" : {
    "@class" :
"org.jasig.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy",
    "enabled" : true,
    "ssoEnabled" : true
  }
}

on my http://localhost:8080/cas-services/manage.html

and on my page appears this

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

can some one help me what can i have to modify to get log on my
correspondencia application

thanks

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CANEG9%2BeZ4hzkYupcjZ%2B9ofcFvDpLcDN51EDg6ZT5%3Dom0P1KDjw%40mail.gmail.com.