Today, it works a little better : I get 401, my browser send its
ticket... but no authentication :

Caused by: KrbException: Invalid argument (400) - Cannot find key of
appropriate type to decrypt AP REP - RC4 with HMAC

I have to declare my keytab as default keytab in /etc/krb5.conf to get
authenticated (keytab is read *before* login.conf) ! It was not
necessary with CASv3.5.

If my keytab is not declared in /etc/krb5.conf, login.conf is not read
either, why ??

Last test, with only a few parameters :

cas.authn.spnego.kerberosConf=/etc/krb5.conf
cas.authn.spnego.mixedModeAuthentication=false
cas.authn.spnego.jcifsServicePrincipal=HTTP/php-dev.mydomain....@mydomain.com
cas.authn.spnego.ntlmAllowed=false
cas.authn.spnego.hostNamePatternString=.+
cas.authn.spnego.supportedBrowsers=MSIE,Firefox,AppleWebKit
cas.authn.spnego.hostNameClientActionStrategy=hostnameSpnegoClientAction
cas.authn.spnego.ipsToCheckPattern=172.+
cas.authn.spnego.send401OnAuthenticationFailure=false
cas.authn.spnego.principalWithDomainName=false

it works...

Is the documentation needing update ?

Regards.

--