Hi,

You're right: there is no PrincipalResolver in the
ClientAuthenticationHandler: I guess it would make sense to add that to be
able to fetch additional information. Can you open a Github issue for that
improvement?

Currently, you likely need to override the createResult method of the
authentication handler.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme