Hello,

It was said that the TGT cookie (TGC) is hidden, so that we won't see it.

I am curious how browser can send such hidden cookie to CAS, when user goes
to apps?  If browser can see it, there should be a way for us to see it.

The reason I am asking is because I noticed that Ajax XhrRequest does not
seem to send TGC cookie in some circumstances, so I need to investigate.

Thx!

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas