I'm using the google api.  I've used it with WSO2 and Salesforce.  Below is
the snippet of code from the client I'm using and the JSON service provider
file generated by the management app.  Let me know if there is anything
else that would help. Thank you!

import com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.*;

private static final String CLIENT_ID = "fb3s86QV9QKl";
private static final String CLIENT_SECRET = "VgWn3ysT24gZo66K";
private static final String CALLBACK_URI =
"http://localhost:8080/oauth_client";;

public void initialize() {
this.flow = new
AuthorizationCodeFlow.Builder(BearerToken.authorizationHeaderAccessMethod(),
HTTP_TRANSPORT, JSON_FACTORY,
new GenericUrl("https://cas.mydomain.com:8443/cas/oauth2.0/accessToken/";),
new BasicAuthentication(CLIENT_ID, CLIENT_SECRET), CLIENT_ID,
"https://cas.mydomain.com:8443/cas/oauth2.0/authorize/";).setScopes(Arrays.asList(new

String[]{"openid"}))
.setCredentialDataStore(StoredCredential.getDefaultDataStore(new
FileDataStoreFactory(new File("datastoredir"))))
.build();
}

public String buildLoginUrl() {
final AuthorizationCodeRequestUrl url = flow.newAuthorizationUrl();
return url.setRedirectUri(CALLBACK_URI).setState(stateToken).build();
}

JSON Service Provider
{
  @class: org.apereo.cas.support.oauth.services.OAuthRegisteredService
  serviceId: ^http://localhost:8080/oauth_client
  name: Myapp
  id: 111057507159608
  evaluationOrder: 1
  logoutType: NONE
  attributeReleasePolicy:
  {
    @class: org.apereo.cas.services.ReturnAllAttributeReleasePolicy
    principalAttributesRepository:
    {
      @class:
org.apereo.cas.authentication.principal.DefaultPrincipalAttributesRepository
      expiration: 2
      timeUnit: HOURS
    }
    authorizedToReleaseCredentialPassword: false
    authorizedToReleaseProxyGrantingTicket: false
  }
  multifactorPolicy:
  {
    @class:
org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceMultifactorPolicy
    failureMode: CLOSED
  }
  accessStrategy:
  {