The CAS web site used to list the deployers on it.  It looks like it no
longer does (it seems like it didn't make the cut from the Jasig site).
CAS was deployed across a wide variety of organizations including:

* non-profits
* NGOs
* governments
* financial corporations
* non-financial corporations
* universities
* K-12 institutions

I've seen it deployed at places like Sony and Nintendo (not sure if either
still do), hotel chains, etc.  Once you know what the code for a CAS login
page looks like, its pretty easy to spot them in the wild. :-)
 Unfortunately, I'm not always familiar with the details of their
installations.  Most of them do have some type of clustering and high
availability and they've made their appropriate trade-offs with respect to
their backend storage choice.

Cheers,
Scott