Hi All,

After recently deploying a CAS 4.2.2 instance, we noticed that there are
Hibernate statements getting logged to the catalina.out.
I reviewed the log4j.xml configuration and confirmed that the root logger is
set to 'error' and the org.hibernate entry was commented out (attached)

Here is an example of what we are seeing:

Hibernate: insert into SERVICETICKET (NUMBER_OF_TIMES_USED, CREATION_TIME,
EXPIRATION_POLICY, LAST_TIME_USED, PREVIOUS_LAST_TIME_USED,
ticketGrantingTicket_ID, FROM_NEW_LOGIN, TICKET_ALREADY_GRANTED, SERVICE, TYPE,
ID) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, 'ST', ?)
Hibernate: update TICKETGRANTINGTICKET set NUMBER_OF_TIMES_USED=?,
CREATION_TIME=?, EXPIRATION_POLICY=?, LAST_TIME_USED=?,
PREVIOUS_LAST_TIME_USED=?, ticketGrantingTicket_ID=?, AUTHENTICATION=?,
EXPIRED=?, PROXIED_BY=?, SERVICES_GRANTED_ACCESS_TO=?,
SUPPLEMENTAL_AUTHENTICATIONS=? where ID=?

I may be missing something obvious (hopefully) but would appreciate any
feedback.

Thanks!!

    Tom O'Neill

--