Hello,

I have successfully enabled MFA using Google Authenticator so that I can
experiment with CAS's MFA options.  This is so great -- thanks for that work!

The one thing I have found that doesn't work is the QR Code image in the
registration page.  The code is there for manual entry, but the /cas/otp/qrgen
endpoint throws a 404 error.

I have found where I think that gets set up, in cas-server-support-otp-mfa, but
I got an error when I tried to add that as a dependency in my pom.xml, so I am
not sure if that is necessary or correct.

This is not a big deal while we're in testing, but I'd love to figure out what
I'm doing wrong.

Thank you,

Tim

--