Hello
Tomcat prevent using encoded slashes in url. It was a blank page when try
to use the oAuth server:

https://globalsso.orupaca.fr:8443/oauth2.0/authorize&response_type=code&client_id=leclient&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2F10.211.55.3
=>blank page

So I set the tomcat.util.buf.UDecoder.ALLOW_ENCODED_SLASH=true , the only
answer I could find for such a problem.

Then the issue is different.
https://globalsso.orupaca.fr:8443/oauth2.0/authorize&response_type=code&client_id=leclient&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2F10.211.55.3
=>Redirection to the cas login page (without the oAuth context pararmeters)

I've set a breakpoint in OAuth20WrapperController to see if it was a CAS
installation problem, and I have the folowing behaviour :

https://globalsso.orupaca.fr:8443/oauth2.0/authorize&response_type=code&client_id=leclient&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2F10.211.55.3
=>no breakpoint stops, it go straight forward the cas home page

https://globalsso.orupaca.fr:8443/oauth2.0/authorize&response_type=code&client_id=leclient&redirect_uri=
*hereAUnselessString*
=>breakpoint stops in OAuth20WrapperController, so it seems ok

What could I do to the oAuth client request be handled by cas server ?

My tomcat is 8.5.11
Thank you very much for your answer

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas