Good moring,

I would wanted to connect my CAS v5 service with a SAML 2 federation of 
identities aggregating Shibboleth and other identities providers.
Sadly, it seems not to be possible for the moment with PAC4J that can only 
connect to a single IDP.

Is there someone that can confirm me that fact ?
Is there a road map in PAC4J for this feature ?

I have previously connected a CAS v3.6 with a Shibboleth Service Provider 
that delegate the authentication to a Discovery Service (WAYF) and a 
federation by using the Trusted mode in CAS.
By hacking the Spring conf, I succeeded in moving an identity vector from 
HTTP headers filled by the SP across the CAS flows to the protected 
applications. But it was a pain to realize.
I will try to do it again with a CAS v5...

Thanks

Fabien

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/22f6c84e-77e2-4122-a637-0dc9630c8675%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to