Hi,

I am trying to build Survey Application with CAS Authentication. My use 
case is that I have a Java Application and a ReST Service both 
authenticated/authorised by CAS. So when I log into the application (via 
CAS) i validate the Service Ticket ST-xxxx-xxxx and get the User Email and 
his/her permissions. Now when he is about the start conducting the survey 
the customer to which he must conduct is got from the ReST Service. So I 
get a Proxy Ticket PT-xxxx-xxxx (before I validate the ST-xxxx-xxxx) and 
check if the user can call this customer ( like premium customers get 
better calls) . It works for the first time but Im stuck when getting the 
second customer as now both my ST-xxxx-xxxx and PT-xxxx-xxxx are already 
validated. How to handle this situation ? Is there a way I can get a proxy 
Service ?

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/bf5dacf0-73c0-4b0c-bcbc-fefae9283f61%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to