It's working now as I have it below, but without the quotes. Must have had a bad restart or a session that persisted. Sorry for the noise.

On 06/07/2017 05:00 PM, Richard Frovarp wrote:
I'm trying to get the CAS Management application in 5.1.0 to work with attribute return from the CAS authentication.

My user-details.properties is empty, if it doesn't exist I get an error.

cas.mgmt.adminRoles[0]="CN=Some,CN=AD-Group,DC=ad,DC=example,DC=com"
cas.mgmt.authzAttributes[0]=memberOf

I have tried with and without the array notation. I have tried with and without quotes surrounding the AD group name. I can see in another application that the memberOf trait is coming out of CAS correctly, and the group listed as the role is in there and is correct.

I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Thanks,

Richard

--