Hello all,

I am trying to enable Risk Based Authentication in CAS 5.1.0. by following
the documentation
(https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.1.x/installation/Configuring-RiskBased-Authentication.html).
I have added cas-server-support-electrofence in pom.xml, I have enabled
tracking and recording authentication events and geolocating
authentication requests (maxmind) but I don't see any risk calculation
when authenticating users.

I have added in cas.properties the following:
cas.authn.adaptive.risk.response.mfaProvider=mfa-gauth
cas.authn.adaptive.risk.threshold=0.6
cas.authn.adaptive.risk.daysInRecentHistory=1
cas.authn.adaptive.risk.ip.enabled=true
cas.authn.adaptive.risk.agent.enabled=true
cas.authn.adaptive.risk.geoLocation.enabled=true
cas.authn.adaptive.risk.response.riskyAuthenticationAttribute=triggeredRiskBasedAuthentication
cas.authn.adaptive.risk.response.blockAttempt=false

In remote debugging, *Risk* code is never reached.
In cas.log there is nothing mentioning *risk* even though I have the
following in log4j.xml
<AsyncLogger name="org.apereo.cas.api" level="debug" includeLocation="true"/>
<AsyncLogger name="org.apereo.cas.impl" level="debug"
includeLocation="true"/>
<AsyncLogger name="org.apereo.cas.authentication" level="debug"
includeLocation="true"/>
<AsyncLogger name="org.apereo.cas.config" level="debug"
includeLocation="true"/>
<AsyncLogger name="org.apereo.cas.web.flow" level="debug"
includeLocation="true"/>

What Am I missing?

Thanks, in advance,
Pavlos

P.S.: What is the meaning/purpose of
cas.authn.adaptive.risk.response.riskyAuthenticationAttribute? What are
its possible values?

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas