From: Raghavendra Chary B [mailto:char...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:54 PM
To: CAS Community <cas-user@apereo.org>
Cc: mmoay...@unicon.net
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Re: Custom Authentication Handler in version 5.0.0

Thanks Misagh, I got it working with the help of below link:
https://apereo.github.io/2017/02/02/cas51-authn-handlers/

I had to upgrade cassandra-driver to 3.2.0, because with 3.1.0 i faced issue
https://datastax-oss.atlassian.net/browse/JAVA-1328.

On Thursday, 22 June 2017 13:16:03 UTC+5:30, Raghavendra Chary B wrote:

Hi Misagh,

Custom cassandra auth handler was working in CAS 5.0.0. I upgraded to CAS
5.1.0, it stopped working.
I added getOrder method as AuthenticationHandler in 5.1.0 needs it.

Please let me know if any other config i missed.