    encryptUsername: false
  }
  attributeReleasePolicy:
  {
    @class: org.apereo.cas.services.ReturnAllAttributeReleasePolicy
    principalAttributesRepository:
    {
      @class:
org.apereo.cas.authentication.principal.DefaultPrincipalAttributesRepository
      expiration: 2
      timeUnit: HOURS
    }
    authorizedToReleaseCredentialPassword: false
    authorizedToReleaseProxyGrantingTicket: false
    excludeDefaultAttributes: false
  }
  multifactorPolicy:
  {
    @class:
org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceMultifactorPolicy
    failureMode: CLOSED
    bypassEnabled: false
  }
  logoutUrl: https://jira.myDomain.com/logout
  accessStrategy:
  {
    @class: org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy
    enabled: true
    ssoEnabled: true
    requireAllAttributes: true
    caseInsensitive: false
  }
  *metadataLocation: /etc/cas/saml/sp/jira-test-metadata.xml*
  metadataMaxValidity: 0
  metadataSignatureLocation:
  signAssertions: false
  signResponses: true
  encryptAssertions: true
  metadataCriteriaRoles: SPSSODescriptor
  metadataCriteriaRemoveEmptyEntitiesDescriptors: false
  metadataCriteriaRemoveRolelessEntityDescriptors: false
}

I don't know if is correct

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas