From: cas-user@apereo.org [mailto:cas-user@apereo.org] On Behalf Of Waldbieser,
Carl
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 8:47 AM
To: CAS Community <cas-user@apereo.org>
Subject: [cas-user] CAS + Duo MFA - Scrolling on mobile web browser issue?

We've been successfully using Duo MFA with our CAS v5 deployment.
However, we've noticed that if you attempt to access a CAS protected service
from the web browser of a small-ish mobile device like a phone, when the Duo
MFA form is displayed, the buttons and inputs are all off the page.  There
doesn't seem to be any way to scroll the buttons back into view so you can
operate them.

Rotating the device seems to work in some cases as it gives enough space to see
the entire form, but I was wondering if anyone else noticed this behaviour or
had any tips about how to customize the page so the form could be scrolled or
otherwise be a bit more responsive to a mobile form factor?

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser
ITS Identity Management
Lafayette College