Hi Travis,

I have had similar issues.  Love the new look BTW, but the erturn mapped UI
seems to have a bug or two.

Also, the Access strategy tab, maybe it's intentional, but it seems to
autopopulate with all my defined attributes when I just click on that tab.
So what I've accidentally run into is editing a service, clicking on access
strategy to view settings, make no changes, click save service, and now my
service(json) is set to require all my attributes.

One other, duplicate service has no "Save" button I can find.

Thanks for all your hard work on this!

-William