I’m a little lost now.

Are you sure you need to waste that much energy investigating so many ticket
registry alternatives? Shouldn’t you be trying to just assess the feasibility
of using that data base with which you feel more comfortable?

To be more clear, let’s say it works better using MongoDB than PostgreSQL. If
you already have a large body of PostgreSQL exposure, which you have
demonstrated, even if MongoDB performs better there are chances your total cost
of ownership will be smaller by using PostgreSQL.

I’m sorry again I can’t help you, but with these energy and eagerness you seem
to have I’m sure you aren’t going to have a lot of trouble with CAS once you
focus in your problem. Or is it that your thing is to assess which one performs
better? And if so, why not just ask that?

Regards,