Hi psv,
I also used to have a bunch of jsp file inside my CAS and needs to update
it to thymeleaf.

Unfortunately, my final solution is to just go along with thymeleaf, since
CAS 5 pretty much already switch over their own view file all from .jsp to
.html (thymeleaf)

Even if I manage to sneak in some jsp, there will still be problem of, part
of my build being html and part being jsp, which will be really hard to
maintenance.

Or maybe there are some jsp code that, you think is impossible to replicate
using thymeleaf inside your project?

- Andy