{
  @class: org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService
  id: 9999
  name: Banner
  logo: https://www.mtu.edu/images/mtu-logo.png
  serviceId: https://(www\.)?bannerweb.mtu.edu(:443)?/.*
  attributeReleasePolicy: {
    @class: org.apereo.cas.services.ReturnAllowedAttributeReleasePolicy
    allowedAttributes: ["java.util.ArrayList", ["UDC_IDENTIFIER",
"michigantechRIDM"]]
  }
}

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 9:26 AM, Matthew Uribe <matthew.ur...@aims.edu>
wrote:

> Thanks Travis. That's the track I've been on. Can you tell me whether this
> service definition looks anything like what you ended up with?
>

> {
>   @class:               org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService
>   serviceId:            ^https://ban9server.school.
> edu:8444/BannerGeneralSsb(\z|/.*)
>   name:                 TEST General SSB XE
>   id:                       12345
>   attributeReleasePolicy:
>   {
>     @class:             org.apereo.cas.services.
> ReturnMappedAttributeReleasePolicy
>     allowedAttributes:
>     {
>       @class:           java.util.TreeMap
>       UDC_IDENTIFIER:   UDC_IDENTIFIER
>     }
>   }
>   "evaluationOrder" :   5
> }
>

> On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 5:18:20 PM UTC-7, Travis Schmidt wrote:
>>
>> I am helping a team with this exact issue right now.  Don't know anything
>> about the banner side of things, but I had to map the attribute they were
>> looking for to UDC_IDENTIFIER in the Service Registry for it to work.
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 3:46 PM Matthew Uribe <matthe...@aims.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Community,
>>>
>>> I am wondering whether anyone has had success with Banner 9 and CAS
>>> 5.2.x
>>>
>>> We have been using the Luminis delivered CAS 3.5.2, but are interested
>>> in the features available in 5, such as SAML2 IdP, and MFA using Duo. I
>>> have deployed CAS 5.2.0, included cas-server-support-ldap and
>>> cas-server-support-saml
>>> dependencies, and setup a service for one of our Banner 9 apps, but haven't
>>> been able to successfully access the application. I can access the CAS
>>> Dashboard, as well as the CAS-Management webapp, but the Banner apps are
>>> beyond me at this point. Right now, when I navigate to the Banner 9 app, I
>>> am redirected to the CAS login page. After logging in successfully, the
>>> browser gives me an error: "HTTP Status 403 - No assertions found".
>>>
>>> I figure the problem is either in my service registry, or that I maybe
>>> need to import the CAS certificate into a keystore somewhere on the Banner
>>> 9 server. Since I don't see anything related to a cert import in the Banner
>>> 9 install guides, I'm focused on the first of these two possibilities, but
>>> after 2 days of going in circles I've run out of ideas and would eagerly
>>> accept the advice of this community.
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> Matt
>>>
>>> --
>>> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
>>> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
>>> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
>>> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
>>> ---
>>> ereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/56930314-153c-4426-8eda-3f9bb55960
>>> 89%40apereo.org
> [...]

Gregory Booth
Senior Systems Administrator & Technical Team Lead
IT Operations
Information Technology
Michigan Technological University
(906) 487-1797 <9064871797>