>  Someone should pay you for them.

Well, I have to write it up as part of my job anyway; I just decided to go
a little further and make it available to world+dog. So I do get paid for
the work. Glad you (and others) are finding them helpful.

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]