Toby,

You may need to adjust your service (service registry) to allow the attributes
to be released.
These log settings may be useful:
        <!-- WARN DN resolution failed    - TODO investigate this
                  Requested LDAP attribute [???] ... -->
        <AsyncLogger
name="org.apereo.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler" level="debug" />

        <!-- DEBUG Found principal attributes [...] for [username]
                   Attribute policy [???] allows release of [...] for [username]
                   Final collection of attributes allowed are: [...] -->
        <AsyncLogger
name="org.apereo.cas.services.AbstractRegisteredServiceAttributeReleasePolicy"
level="debug"/>

Ray