Well, I guess /cas/login?client_name=SAML2Client is allowed only for
SAMLResponse (HTTP POST Operation).

The autodirect works with the following parameters, only when there is one
client, for example SAML2Client or abc in the  example below.

cas.authn.pac4j.typedIdUsed=true
cas.authn.pac4j.autoRedirect=true

How do we allow autoredirect when there are multiple pac4j clients.. and
client name is sent in the query string.

Now that /login?client_name=xxx is not designed for this purpose, Is there
another end point such as /redirectclient?client_name=xxxx ?