Hello,

We are running CAS 4.1.9.  An external vendor wants to do SSO with us. User
login on their side, and they will send us SAML assertion, so that user can
SSO to our App. without login again.

Can CAS (without Shibboleth) consume such SAML 1.x and/or 2.0 assertion?

I think CAS 5.x can, is that correct?  We are not in a position to upgrade
CAS 4 yet.  Is it possible to give me the implementation in CAS 5.x and I
can port that into my CAS 4.1.9?

Thanks,
Yan