Hi Cristina,

I tried to define the property in JAVA_OPTS, but still it could not pick up
the cas.properties file from the location.

I see the below from the catalina.out log file.
May 07, 2018 11:15:14 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener
log
INFO: Command line argument:
-Dcas.standalone.config={{config_dir}}/etc/cas/config

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay