Hi Mohannad,

The structure in general is definitely correct (For that I mean [src > main
> resources > static > themes > hbmsu > css > ...])

One thing I spotted is that you didn't seems to have [src > main >
resources > static > themes > hbmsu > js > ...]

I am suspecting that the line:
cas.javascript.file=/themes*/hbmsu/js/cas.js*

must required you to specified the [.. > static > themes > hbmsu > js ]
folder, which I think you didn't include in your CAS path.

See if you create this: [src > main > resources > static > themes > hbmsu >
js > cas.js]

Will that make your error goes away. If so, then try removing the line
[cas.javascript.file=/themes*/hbmsu/js/cas.js]* to see if it will work if
you remove the line, so you don't need to keep unnecessary folder in your
project.

Cheers!
- Andy