Hi Rao,

*For the SAML question,*
David already answer it, *"**cas-server-support-saml-idp**"* is the right
one.
Some more info: Other than David's guide, you can also see the dependency
documented in CAS official documentation
(https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.3.x/installation/Configuring-SAML2-Authentication.html#configuration)

*As for the question of CAS 5.2.x and 5.3.x, from my point of view:*
5.2.x:
- 5.2.x is out for longer (9 months when this comment is posted) so people
have tried it out more thoroughly and many bugs have been patched out.

5.3.x:
- have the latest features
- will have more time before EOL(end of life) (
https://apereo.github.io/cas/developer/Maintenance-Policy.html)

I would suggest using 5.3.x, because 5.3.x have quite significant
improvement toward some components, which would never be added back to
5.2.x.

But if you want to use 5.2.x, at least you should look at this and take the
latest 5.2.x release
(https://github.com/apereo/cas/milestones?state=closed), which is 5.2.6 as
of today.

Cheers!