Hi Pandu,

The requirement of "Custom Password Encoder with MD5,SHA-256 based on the
third party application" doesn't seems to be available out of the box yet
in latest CAS version,

[as seem here:
"https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.3.x/installation/Configuration-Properties-Common.html#password-encoding";]

What you can try is create your custom password encoding by following the
paragraph under the link above. I do think it will take some time to
implement such feature.

Cheers!
- Andy