For Rest API, I don't know since I didn't use it, would suggest you try it
yourself.

For customization of this consent view, Yeah it is possible,

Create a file in your project in a hierarchy like this:
src/main/resources/templates/casConsentView.html

And follow the below as starter and changed accordingly (of course you
should use your CAS version).
https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/5.3.x/webapp/resources/templates/casConsentView.html

Cheers!
- Andy