Hi,

I have configured CAS in my local machine with LDAP, and deployed in the
tomcat server.
And I have integrated this CAS application with my application with
different port configured tomcat server.

And it is successfully worked without the SSL enabled.
And I have generated the SSL keys and imported it in to "cacerts" in the
java home security folder.

Enabled SSL port on the CAS deployed tomcat server using this generated
keystone file included in the "server.xml" file.
Now when I start both server and navigate to my application then CAS server
login page comes and when I enter the credentials it matched the
credentials with LDAP server (I have checked logs).
But when it comes to my application where in we have written custom
"CasAuthentication" there the "principal" comes as "_cas_stateful_".

Here is my code (Grails 2.5) to get the LDAP attribute map from the request
:

def sessionObj = RCH.currentRequestAttributes().request.session
sessionObj.setAttribute("auth_name", sessionObj.getAttribute(
AbstractCasFilter.CONST_CAS_ASSERTION ).principal.name)
def attributeMap = sessionObj.getAttribute(
AbstractCasFilter.CONST_CAS_ASSERTION ).principal.attributes

In the "principal" is null on the sessionObj, so it leads to an null
pointer exception.

Can some one help me on this issue. The application works fine without SSL
enabled. But I need single sign on should be enabled for my app.
Ask me if you people required any further details to debug.

Thanks.