I think Andy's right here... when I try this on my CAS server, which does
*not* have the wildcard service registry entry, I get (correctly)
redirected to the "Application not authorized to use SSO" page.

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]